A LITTLE PROGRESS EACH DAY ADDS UP TO BIG RESULTS.
Yes, it’s back… but first tell me how was your week and most importantly how was your weekend, I wanna know.
I have proudly made it to my second B.O.S (Best Of Samples) post, the following week. Before getting into it, I would like to tell you how happy I was upon finally giving the blog a new name, it gave me a new kind of energy for my blog and you all were amazing as always. Now please read on for the review of this (amazing) blush I have used the word amazing too much!
BELLA PIERRE Mineral Blush (Autumn Glow)
LOVE IT Because :
- First and fore most, I fell in love with this one after nervously trying on just a bit
- It just blends into my skin so well after I put it on, thus giving a natural glow to my cheeks
- I used it all throughout fall including winter days( PERRFECT FOR THOSE DAYS) basically didn’t put it down after seeing how pretty it looked on my cheeks
- My pores tiny to medium or whatever size they were not screaming over this blush
- Most importantly it’s a very subtle, natural blush
- You can wear more or less, build it up and there are more shades
- Overall, love love love it!
- It’s PRICEY… I don’t know about you but it’s original price is $45 and I was a little just a little shook considering that it’s such wonderful + everyday blush that makes my skin look super smooth and soft.
- As with everything I use the slightest amount first, clean off the access, and slightly tap it or dab it? for my kind of a look.
- Other than this thing is great!
This one if from the Ipsy Glam Bag
Yes, this was a MONDAY post and Yes, this was my second favorite of the samples that I used consistently, also what told me to start reviewing these little goodies (it was a good decision) I’m enjoying it. Hope you are too!
THANKS FOR READING!
And don’t forget to follow me on my socials ↓