Now that you’ve survived Monday, and the Monday before it and ‘all’ the Mondays of 2017 so far. I’m here to ask you, are you always looking forward to the next day because today just didn’t cut it for you, so you tell yourself tomorrow will be better and you’ll do it all (all). But what really happens the next day ______________ fill in the blank.
And if you’re anything like me you are most likely to fill in the blank with ‘unsuccessful’ and trust me ‘worst feeling ever’ but no worries, I’m here with a full-proof solution, you just have to make it work so all the best!
Conquer Your Goals In 5 – Steps (Day to Day)
1. Get In Touch
In touch with your (inner) self, recognize and be in-tone with your self. How you work internally and externally, this means being well aware of your work style, relaxing style, and also your stressors. For example, What’s one thing that get’s you in the mood to do something, what’s one thing that holds you back from doing something.
2. Night Before
Night time is something I live for all day but what do I do… one word youtube sometimes two Instagram. I’ve actually learned to benefit from these time stealers , and (if you think about it, the internet is always there to help you, the ‘catch’ is ‘if’ you allow.)
Here’s how you too can benefit from the endless hours you spend online aka youtube/Instagram;
- Firstly, go ahead and unfollow all negativity or anything that doesn’t align with your personal goals or passions.
- Secondly, should be obvious, now do follow people that share a good energy with you or you find appealing enough to motivate ‘you’ to do the same for yourself, for example, fitness oriented goals follow fitness gurus that are genuinely working hard and beauty bloggers find beauty gurus that resemble your personal style or simply speak to you.
- Goal here is to find a spark of inspiration and get a good dose of motivation during this time where there are no other distractions.
3. Talk To Yourself
This is similar to step-two but slightly different. Here’s how it plays out, so you’ve got a lot on your hand in return you keep piling your mind with imaginary to-do lists until it becomes one big jumble and scares you to your bed in the middle of the day.
- Take a deep breath, sit down
- Start counting everything you need to do (out loud)
- Plan out loud (when) and (how) you will tackle each task
- Goal here is to relieve the overwhelming feelings
4. List The Day
Every morning or night (which ever works best for you)
- Have a open notepad in your room
- Make a list of your day (bullet points)
- This list should not look like your a journey entry or bucket list
- It should have at least 5 or more things you need to get done that specific day and no more (Example: Drink Gallon Water, Write Paper, Write Bills etc.)
- End of day look at your list and put little checks/ smiley faces next to your accomplished tasks
- Repeat next day
- Goal here is to help build habits that will produce long-term success
Check-in with yourself, ask yourself how am I doing, am I getting closer to my plans, am I walking in a completely different direction, am I stuck in one place. When ever you start to feel puzzled and stuck sit down and conduct a Q&A with yourself.
- If you fail, it’s okay!
- Start again tomorrow
- If one routine is not working, try another one
- Keep trying until you find one that works best for you
- Reward yourself for your achievements (a pat on the back)
- Goal here is to not lose track, keep you eyes peeled to your goals and tackle them daily
This was a long read but hey it starts here, you must we willing read through this, for this to work. This is no easy work (I would know) it requires dedication and a will to succeed. Take what you can, tweak what you can because this is a in practice (personal) guide; which has worked to make my days more productive.
I’ll leave you to it now since you have so many GOALS to CONQUER and be a proud self. GOOD LUCK and THANK YOU FOR READING as always, feedback, feedback, I wanna see your comments and ‘likes’ if you prefer these type of things on my blog.
THANKS FOR READING!
You can be my friend as long as you follow me on my socials ↓