I know, I know I wanted to do this one as soon as I saw my nomination that’s how excited I was and I would like to say I’ve done well and definitely caught up over the break. Here it is… another award, for me ? my blog ? wow hard to believe that many of you are actually taking the time to read, comment and like my posts here and on top of all that you guys have nominated me for such amazing awards. I still remember coming here and seeing people showcase their awards and let me tell you “I was like wow, that’s amazing (with a smile)” and you know what it is amazing cause I also remember my first liebster award which was not long ago so thank you to all. But, special thanks to the beautiful Beauty Everest or better yet, I would like to call her a good friend because ever since we got in touch over our blogs, she’s been nothing but a sweet inspiration and a great supporter, love her 🙂 and I’m sure you would too so what you waiting for, subscribe to her blog now so you don’t miss out on her awesome makeup tutorials and all the other stuff.
There Are A Few Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How My Blog Started:
Hmm… I’ve actually been wanting to do something like this 🙂 My blog started one summer afternoon or to backtrack a little it actually started right when I was finishing up my second semester at school. I was tired and had just submitted my some work for a class that I went on to create or sign up for a website at WordPress, I had thought of it during the day while I was sitting in class and well… kind of bored, so I followed through later when I got home and signed up. Not to mention, with little consideration for my site address and that it would be something more permeant and harder to change later on, that’s how random it was. Now, back to the nice summer afternoon, that was the day, I woke up from sleeping all I could and upon waking up I just rushed to publish my first, very first post here and I still remember the first person to comment and then follow, and oh! those notifications hitting my phone, I was thrilled 🙂 and from there on it continued and will hopefully continue on and on, the progress is right here. My blog started randomly but it had a purpose and a reason which may or may not have been very apparent, my mission was to spread positivity and beauty.
Two Pieces Of Advice For New Bloggers:
- Let this be something you enjoy and cherish do not, do not go crazy over how many views or likes a day you’re hitting, yes, that makes you happy and makes want to put in more work, which is great and that’s how it should stay. Your number one priority should be to make your self happy with the content of your blog because when you love what you put out there so will your readers.
- Be YOU, Be REAL yes, original is what your aim should be, trust me when I say you do not need to change the way you speak to publish content on your blog, write as you speak, write as you feel, and write as though you were talking to a friend in a real life, that is whats going to attract and connect readers to your blog.
Now to the best part… The Nominations:
- The Beauti-Bag
- Elysian With Love
- Chars Beauty Box
- The Stylish Confident
- Life of A MUA
- Ciarra Lorren
- Kelly Nicole Whilden
- The Lissa Way
- Hey Its Nyse
- Simply Stella
- Ramona Dobrica
- Queen City Petite
- Call Me Trav
- Makeup Your Makeup Blog
Beauty Everest thank you for this honor as well as this opportunity to be able to share the recognition/appreciation with more other talented people here, it truly takes blogging to another exciting level.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING!
Hey don’t forget to follow these amazing people!