Hello my lovelies! I hope you’re all having an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G day or night. I know I have been gone too long… no seriously I missed you all so much and this post was meant to go up way before, I apologize for the absence of GlitsAndGlamz in the past few weeks. Before I get into stuff that’s completely irrelevant to today’s post, so let me introduce my lovely friend here Ms Meehnia who has nominated me for ‘The Unique Blogger Award’, Thank You so much Meehnia, this was really sweet of you 🙂 and you guys this is one blog you should be following, not only is she an amazing personality but also has some great content on her blog so if you haven’t already, do check out her site.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
The Questions and Answers:
1. Do you have any funny makeup memory? If yes, then what?
I don’t really have any ‘funny’ memories with makeup but yeah I guess it was funny to not even know where certain things go on your face, lol I mean there’s a lot to learn about makeup.
2. What is the makeup product you still struggle applying? If none currently then share a previous one.
Eyeliner, currently and previously.
3. What is your must have skincare product?
I would say moisturizer is a must for me.
My Questions Are:
- Where do you get your inspiration for your makeup looks?
- How long does it typically take you to get ready?
- What’s one thing you never leave the house without?
Would love for you all to accept this nomination and become apart of this to spread more love 🙂
I can’t express how happy I feel right now to be nominated for a third award yes… I still have to do one more award blog, that’s way overdue… sorry about that, but it’s coming soon 🙂 I have received much much love here, I am more than grateful and wish to return just as much back to you all.
THANKS FOR READING!
Until Next Time,
Stay Confidently Beautiful
Lots of Love
Hey don’t forget to follow me on my social media ↓