Hello my beauties… hope you’re in your happy place today but ‘if’ by any chance you’re feeling a bit stressed out, this is your moment to relax, go and make yourself a cup of green tea yes green tea, because it is just magical for a more precise answer look out for the post “WHY YOU SHOULD DRINK GREEN TEA” coming very soon, because today’s post is about those little or BIG ugly dark circles that make us look ten years older everyday seriously, I feel like they take away my beauty and this time they won’t go away 😦 If you’re just as annoyed from the dark circles under your eyes then definitely keep reading because today I’m going to share with you some of the best and most effective ways to help diminish or in the least reduce these dark circles they ARE the hardest to get rid of.
After much frustration and many searches I have gathered some of the most popular as well as effective treatments/solutions for dark circles, puffiness, under eye bags and all that ish. All these tips are simple, natural, and inexpensive cause let’s be real we’ve all tried lines and lines of products claiming to get rid of dark circles and everything, truth is most of them don’t work or the results are not long term emptying out our wallets save yourself some money and check out this list for some natural ways to fix this problem, who knows which one of these could work in your favor consistency is key and there’s NO harm in trying.
5 WAYS YOU CAN GET RID OF DARK CIRCLES
- Almond oil, apply some almond oil under your eyes with your ring finger and gently massage the oil into the skin every night before bed and wash it off in the morning. Almond oil is perfect for the sensitive under-eye area
- Green Tea, see here we go, one benefit of green tea 🙂 when you make yourself a cup instead of throwing out the tea bags keep them in the refrigerator keep storing them in there whenever you have some time take them out and simply place them on both eyes and relax listen to your favorite song or something you can do this everyday.
- Coffee, why not ? when it can wake ‘you’ in the morning, it can definitely do some wonder for your under eyes too right? Take some ground coffee, water or almond oil it’s up to you, you only need a few drops (enough to make the coffee grounds stick) mix it and apply it under your eyes on the dark circles/bags using your fingers (be careful not to get it into the eyes) leave it on for about 5-10 mins and wash off, do this at least 3 times a week.
- Cucumbers & Potatoes, Cucumbers are most famous for dark circles/puffiness since they’re so refreshing, soothing, and contain skin lightening properties. Potatoes are just as good because they contain natural bleaching agents that help lighten dark skin while removing any puffiness. If you like the quick and easy way, simply cut 2 slices of either one cucumber or potato and place them on your eyes for around 10 mins (make sure to use a cold potato or cucumber for cooling effects) do this everyday.
- Water, the first and last tip to keep these dark circles away in the first place, STAY HYDRATED, STAY HYDRATED it’s the cure for all problems, it can be hard okay very hard to follow this simple tip, I know to get in the habit of drinking enough water try these tricks; 1)Get a cute water bottle and carry it around with you even when you’re home . 2) Make your water colorful and tasty by adding water enhancers/flavorings or even better throw in some fresh fruits. 3) Do it in one setting, just like you do anything else, if you forget to drink throughout the day than choose one time in which you will drink a certain amount of water drink a glass before bed.
That’s a wrap but I really really hope you guys find this post helpful and that some of these tips DO work in your favor but remember everyday you gotta treat these dark circles everyday and and most of all you have to get your Beauty Sleep everyday as well. I NEED to have your feedback on this so if you try anything that works the best for you please let me know in the comments below 🙂 see you soon in my next one lovelies 🙂
THANKS FOR READING!
Until Next Time,
Stay Confidently Beautiful
Lots of Love
Hey don’t forget to follow me on my social media ↓