Oh boy! The excitement is real 🙂 It was back in June I was writing my very first blog, I remember I’ve had the idea for my first one long before I set up my site it had to be about hair, mainly because I had struggled so much with my hair for the past year or two yeah that was that but what I didn’t know was the fact that like two months later I would accepting my very first award 🙂 The Liebster Award yay! THANK YOU SO MUCH Nina O. for nominating me, it means a lot. ALERT ALERT: You guys should definitely go check out her blog like right now because I’m sure you’ll love it,she’s a lifestyle blogger with one lovely personality, very talented indeed, she’s a chemical engineer and a contributor to the Millionaire’s Digest .
WHAT IS A LIEBSTER AWARD?
It’s an award to bloggers from bloggers, pretty cool, it was started in 2011 and is basically a way to get to know new bloggers, grow your audience, and make new friends.
THERE ARE SOME RULES FOR ACCEPTING THE LIEBSTER AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you and a post a link to their blog, don’t forget to introduce the person you’ve nominated to your readers
- Display the award on your blog. Either add the picture to your post or add it as a widget on your site
- Give 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 blogs you admire and have under 200 followers.
- Post your answers of the questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- List these rules in your post.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions after tagging them in the post.
HERE ARE 10 FACTS ABOUT ME
- Can’t function in messy environments
- I write down my goals (short-term and long-term)
- Pepsi over coke
- I love fries for life
- I hate math (or I’m just not good at it, what difference does it make)
- Family is everything
- Only few close friends (very few,hehe)
- I love traveling (world tour one day)
- Dogs over cats
- I love parrots
NINA’S QUESTIONS ARE:
- What are you most afraid of? losing the one’s I love
- What skill are you most proud of? I would say I’m proud of my determination, I stay dedicated
- What skill do you lack? Time management
- Can you share one of your best childhood memory? One of my best childhood memory has to be my parents walking me to school. those good old days 🙂
- What’s the reason why you started blogging? I mainly started blogging to share my experiences/interests with others, to be more social, and I must say as I expected blogging makes me happy, takes my mind off the daily stresses… I always look forward to blogging.
- When you blog, how long does it take before you finish it? It depends on what type of a blog it is, some take longer than others but overall it would take around 2 hours if I do it in one setting to write the content, than pictures, editing, and finishing up would take another hour or so.
- What is your favorite restaurant? To be honest my favorite restaurant is right at home considering my mom’s super chef skills lol
- Online or traditional shopping? Seriously shopping? definitely online… I just can’t shop right in stores (I might end up buying extra things and totally forget the ones I needed i the first place)
- If you are an animal, which animal are you and why? I would love to be a parrot (bird species count right) because they are so cute, my personality resembles theirs or theirs resembles mine haha
- Can you cook? If yes, what’s your favorite dish to cook? Can I cook ? I think I can 🙂 (though I often don’t) but my favorite to make would be scrambled eggs yum yum and noodles (no not the cup noodles haha )
I NOMINATE THESE BLOGS TO RECEIVE THE LIEBSTER AWARD
Nevermind All things beauty…You’re missing out I’m in love with their blogs,some pretty interesting/helpful things there
Glam & Sand I just have to say her blog name is so appealing to me… the rest you can check out yourself on her site 🙂
Amy Chhabra she is a fashion and beauty blogger, her blogs are worth the read, she knows how to keep her readers engaged so definitely check her out and show some love
Wild4makeup wild for MAKEUP? you’ve found your match, she makes it really fun to read
An Endless Weekend College, beauty, life, fashion and what more? This girl’s got it all covered, love love her blog, the name isn’t the only interesting part of this blog go and check it out yourself
MY QUESTIONS TO YOU ARE:
- What’s your favorite place to vacation?
- What’s one place you want to visit the most?
- Who’s your most favorite youtuber ?
- Vanilla or chocolate?
- What’s one thing you love about yourself the most?
- What’s one thing you hate about yourself the most?
- How do you motivate yourself?
- Dogs or cats?
- Are you going in the direction of your dreams ?
- What makes you wanna blog?
I had to so much fun writing this blog and I just want to say that I am very grateful to have met all you lovely people.
THANKS FOR READING!
Until Next Time,
Stay Confidently Beautiful
Lots of Love
Hey don’t forget to follow me on my social media ↓